By following weight loss plans you may also lose some weight along with reduced water weight and body fat. Its due to undigested fiber and food in the digestive system.
Here are simple 7 steps plan you should follow to lose more weight in a week.
Table of Contents
- 1 Weight loss plans.
Weight loss plans.
1. Eat Fewer Carbs and More Lean Proteins
By following a low-carb diet you can lose several pounds in just a few days.
Actually, many researches indicate that a low-carb diet is a very powerful and effective way to lose weight and improve your health.A short-term decline in carb intake can reduce bloating and water weight.
Furthermore, making sure by eating high protein foods can help decrease your appetite.Try reducing or eliminating sugars and all starchy carbs for a week. Replace these with low-carb fruits and vegetables, while also enhancing your intake of fish, eggs, and lean meats.
2. Avoid Processed Junk Foods and Eat Whole Foods
When you are trying to lose your weight quickly then it can be very helpful to eat a healthy diet based on whole foods.These foods make it easier to eat few calories without getting much hungry.
During the week, you should eat mostly whole and single-ingredient foods. Avoid highly processed foods.Eating low-carb veggies and lean proteins can be incredibly helpful even if you are not getting that so many calories.
3. Reduce Your Calorie Intake
When it comes to weight loss then reducing your calorie intake is the most essential factor.You will not lose fat if you are not eating fewer calories than you burn.
Here is a calorie calculator that shows you about the amount of calories you should eat to lose your weight.Here are a few easy and simple tips to reduce your calorie intake which help in weight loss plans:
- Eat only at meals:avoid to eat anything after dinner and reduce all snacks.
- Count calories:Weigh and keep a record of the foods you eat. Use a calorie calculator to keep record of the correct amount of calories you are taking in.
- Cut your condiments:remove calorie-dense spices and sauces.
- Fill up on veggies:limit added fats and starchy carbs for the week and Fill your plate with vegetables.
- Choose lean proteins:Eat low-fat proteins, such as fish and chicken.
- Drink carefully: opt for water, green tea or zero-calorie drinks, instead of juices.
4. Try High-Intensity exercises and Lift Weights
If you’re trying to improve your appearance and burn fat then Exercise is one of the most efficient ways.
Resistance exercises, such as gym workout or weight lifting, can help in a similar amount of burn fat, and weight loss as aerobic exercise. It also helps you maintain or add muscle mass and strength as well.
Lifting weights can also help to protect your hormone levels and metabolism, which usually decline during a diet. Research recommends that 10–15 minutes of High-intensity interval training can gives you greater benefits for health, fitness and weight loss as more than five times amount of some regular exercises.
5. Be Active and energetic Outside of the Gym
In order to lose more weight and burn extra calories, you should also increase your everyday activity.
In fact, how energetic you are during the whole day when you are not exercising or training also plays a very effective role in weight loss and obesity. For instance, the difference between a manual job and desk job can account for up to 1500 calories per day. This amount is the same as almost 90 to 110 minutes of high-intensity training.
6. Intermittent Fasting
For dropping fat and weight loss an intermittent fasting is another most effective tool.
It leads you to reduce your calorie intake, because your eating is limiting to a short period of time.There are other various protocols, such as a 15-hour fast with a 7-hour feeding window, or an 18-hour fast with a 5-hour feeding window.
If you’re comparing fasting with workout, then it may be wise to do fasting at different time than your exercise.
7. Reduce Water Retention
There are many other methods can help you in weight loss plans and drop water weight. These include:
- Drink coffee:Coffee is a great source of caffeine. Many Studies suggest that if you want to lose excess water and burn more fat then caffeine is the best choice.
- Take dandelion extract:dandelion extract is a supplement which can help to reduce water retention.
- Mind your intolerances:Eating foods that you don’t like, such as lactose or gluten, can lead to bloating and excessive water retention. Avoid these kinds of foods.